AVICII x KASKADE

1:16 AM

December 14, 2011 (Wednesday)

Originally, AVICII was supposed to spin on Tuesday. However, he got sick and wasn't able to fly to Manila from Bangkok. Although the event was moved the next day, Republiq was still packed! I've been hearing 'Levels' almost everyday now and I am not even kidding. 

I didn't take any pictures since I didn't bring any camera. Well, I have a picture of AVICII but I only used my phone so the resolution is very crappy. Haha! So instead, here are some pictures grabbed from Daniel Tan.

 AVICII :)
 Oh, sometimes I get a good feeling, yeah... 

December 15, 2011 (Thursday)

KASKADE played at around 1AM. I didn't stay that long though. And as expected, crowd for that day was much older than the day before. Also, no pictures to post. Sorry, guys. Haha!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM