Nadai Fujisoba

9:11 PM

Last Saturday, me and my family decided to have dinner somewhere in BGC. Since it was Friday and we couldn't eat meat, we decided to go for Japanese Cuisine. We ended up at Nadai Fujisoba, a new Japanese Restaurant along Bonifacio Highstreet.






Since there were a lot of people when we arrived (the place is quite small, too), we had to wait for a couple of minutes to be seated. I ordered Cold Soba with Tempura (I forgot the exact name of the dish, sorry!). The food was actually good and the serving was just the right amount. My sister didn't even get to finish hers (though she's not really a heavy eater). As for the service, they were very accommodating and we didn't even have to wait long for the food to arrive. Basically, the food and overall experience was a good one. There's no reason for me not to go back!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM