Sunday Motivation Vol. 1

7:30 PM

There are days wherein we feel demotivated to do anything. That's totally normal! But, that's no excuse to slack off. Whenever you feel like giving up, always go back to the reason WHY you're doing what you're doing and why you started doing it in the first place. Then, pick yourself up from there. It's good to be surrounded with people who motivate you to move forward, and not the other way around. When you're surrounded with people who constantly feed on the negativity that you're feeling, it's good to take a step back and re-evaluate yourself and your life. Never let negativity consume you. Instead, you should surround yourself with positive people, think positive, and place motivational quotes in your planner or desk. It helps to be constantly inspired!

Since it's the first week of April, I decided to come up with a new "series" (I'm not really sure what to call it). Basically, I'll practice my level 1 calligraphy skills (lol) by doing motivational quotes every Sunday. I think that it's a good way for you guys to be inspired and motivated to do well in school or work for the upcoming week (Shoo away the Monday blues!) and at the same time help improve my calligraphy skills (haha because I know that I still have a looong way to go!).



Pens used: ZIG Wink of Stella Brush and ZIG Memory System Scroll & Brush

Let me know your favorite motivational quote/s and maybe I'll use that next Sunday!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM