Mah Trash Yo Treasure at Cubao X

7:01 PM

Ever heard of the saying, "one man's trash is another man's treasure"? Well, it couldn't be any more true! 

I'd like to invite you all to "Mah Trash Yo Treasure" Bazaar on April 1, 2017, Saturday at Cubao X from 3-10PM. Bring your family and friends and I'm sure you'll be able to find great treasures!



While you're there, check out our shop, H&M's Closet, where me and my friend, Heidi, will be selling pre-loved and brand new items. We'll be selling alongside Lala Dahl, George Balo Balo, Stan Castillo, Joanna Ko, Casey Diy, and so much more. Find the items we love a new home!


Once you're tired from all the shopping, take a break and listen to music by Gold Digger DJs: Mulan, Big Answer Sound and SuperMikki!

I'm excited to meet and shop with you all this Saturday at Cubao X from 3-10PM! See you there!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM