Be good, June.

3:37 AM

Whew. Can't believe we're halfway through the year already! And hello, rainy season. I'm not really a fan of rain. In fact, I dislike rain. Well, except when I'm just going to stay at home. Rain + a good book/TV series + a cup of coffee/chocolate drink = priceless! Since it's already the last week of June I decided to recap some of the things that went down throughout the month.

Allie's Baptism
June 8, 2014


Happy Christening to the beautiful baby girl, Alessandra "Allie"! Such a cutie, isn't she? <3




Her baptism served as a mini reunion with my College friends as well. I missed them all especially since it's been awhile since I last saw them. Thank you, Anje! :)

Back in Taft
June 11, 2014



Went to Taft to have dinner with Heidi, Joanna, Aaron, and Maesie since Joanna wanted to eat at Rap's. While waiting for the others, me and Heidi decided to go inside our alma mater, CSB. I felt a wave of nostalgia the moment I stepped right in front of NBS. It was too familiar but at the same time, it was kind of different. I can't express how much I miss college! Too many good memories.




To Joanna's dismay, there wasn't any available table when we arrived at Rap's. Since we were all hungry by that time, we ended up eating at this new Japanese restaurant located in Torre Lorenzo II. I had the fried California maki (I forgot the exact name). Yum! The sauce of their maki is much like the ones they serve at Omakase (which I love, by the way). After dinner, my mom picked me up (just like the old times! Haha!) then we headed straight to Makati.

Taft with my former officemates and Mahalya's Post Birthday Celebration
June 13, 2014

Late dinner at Rap's with Froi since we arrived late and the rest had their dinner already. Aahhh! I missed their food. It's fatty but what the heck, I love their sauce! We headed to Sherwood right after and had a drink or two with the officemates.

At around 11PM, we left Taft and I headed to Ortigas to meet up with my high school friends. We haven't seen each other for months already! We spent the whole night talking and catching up that we ended up sleeping at around 6AM. And guys, there wasn't even any booze. Haha!

June 14, 2014

Woke up at around 2PM. Yup. Don't judge. Haha! Right after lunch, we watched Shindler's List. And, wow. Great cinematography. Stephen Spielberg never fails. My heart jews died. Okay, that was a bad pun. But it really is so heartbreaking to see what they did to the jews. I just have to commend Shindler for his good deed. If it wasn't for him, more lives would have been lost. A lot of family generations could have ended and not be existing today. Too bad things didn't end well with Shindler. Anyway, I still recommend you guys watch it (even if it's a 3 hour movie). Worth it.

Hmm... I think this post is getting quite lengthy so I'll just make another post about my weekend!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM