Cheers to the weekend!

3:37 AM

Friday Night
June 20, 2014

As usual, I woke up late. Went to MOA to watch 22 Jump Street. Lol so funny! I have yet to watch 21 Jump Street though. Uhm, yes. I haven't watched that one yet. Speaking of movies, I still haven't seen Maleficent and How to Train Your Dragon. I've heard so many good reviews about both that I just feel the need to watch both movies. Soon, soon! After the movie, we headed to Keg for a few drinks with my former officemates. It was pretty much a chill Friday night.

Little Tokyo
June 21, 2014

Spent my Saturday night with high school friends. I first met up with Iza and Jubi whom I haven't seen for years already! I like the fact that even though we haven't seen or talked to each other for so long, we still remain good friends. It was nice reminiscing and catching up.

Around 8PM, Lora and Mahalya picked me and Iza up so we can have dinner at Little Tokyo. I just love the ambiance in Little Tokyo. It's located near Makati Cinema Square and it comprises of different Japanese restaurants. I forgot the name of the restaurant where we ate though. Oops. Anyway, we ordered quite a lot of food but the best would have to be their grilled pork drizzled in sauce and okonomiyaki. I have always loved Japanese food! In fact, I think Japanese cuisine is my favorite cuisine. Yup. I could definitely eat just Japanese cuisine for the rest of my life.

Okay, it's 3AM and I'm suddenly craving for Japanese food as I type this. Damn it. Bye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM