MARCHing On

10:50 PM


Currently: alone in my hotel room at Days Hotel Toledo for a business trip.

I was lying down in bed when I suddenly had the urge to update this blog (and give it a tiny makeover. Maybe soon? Hmm...). I really don't have anything to say or rant about so...

Hello, blog! Again.

Apparently, it's been months since I last posted (oops). I know I've said this before but I will say it again... From now on, I will blog at least once a week. Hopefully this time I'll actually be able to do it!

Anyway, some of you might be thinking why the title of this blog post is "MARCHing On".
(1) It's March (uhm, duh).
(2) I am marching on to a new adventure at the end of this month. Hopefully, I made the right decision. *fingers crossed*

Soon you will know what "adventure" I'm talking about. For now, I shall sleep since we still have a training to conduct tomorrow. Eep.

Goodnight, folks!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM