High Five: My September Favorites

10:49 PM


One more day and it's November already *gasp* and for my High Five series, I decided why not share with you all my 5 favorites for the month of September. Yup, September! This is a late post because I forgot to publish this a few weeks ago. Haha!

Show

Descendants of the Sun
Image from Google

AAHHHH! <3 I don't even know what to say. A friend of mine recommended that I should watch this Koreanovela and I do not regret watching it. I get kilig just thinking about it. Haha! I'm not exactly a Koreanovela fanatic but there are a couple of Korean shows that I've watched in the past. And I must say, all of the Korean shows that I've watched are actually good. Anyway, back to Descendants of the Sun... I just love it. And, uhm, where can I find my own Big Boss?! Hahaha! I don't want to spoil the show to you guys so I won't mention the story of the show anymore. It's only 16 episodes so I guess you can finish it in one weekend if you binge watch on it.

Make-up

Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse

I usually use this as a blush since it's easy to apply and carry around. Since it's mousse, you don't have to worry about it drying quickly unlike liquid cheek tints.

Shoes

Forever21 Black Ballet Flats

I literally wear this almost everyday. I have this (bad?) habit of wearing the same shoes almost everyday until it gets broken. That's why I usually buy black flats since it pretty much goes well with any outfit.

Bag

Sfera Beige Bag

I'm lazy when it comes to changing bags. What I like about this bag is that it's big (not really ideal for a small girl like me but, oh well) and lightweight. Also, it's beige so it goes well with almost any outfit.

Vlogger


ItsJudysLife
Image from Google

I am probably borderline obsessed with their family. Lol just kidding... or not. It was my sister who recommended that I watch their videos and from then on I cannot not watch their videos. Their kids are just so adorable and the auto-play of Youtube isn't helping with this addiction.

That's it! What about you guys? What are the things you're into now?

Note: This post is inspired by the September Favorites video of clothesencounters

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM