Happy Hour: Vol. 1

11:00 AM


In my attempt to be more active when it comes to blogging, I decided to start a series (is that the right term? Haha!) entitled, "Happy Hour". Basically, I'll list down things that made me happy throughout the day. The number of items that I'll list down will depend on what time it is. For example, if it's already 6:00 PM, I'll list down 6 things that made me happy on that day.

This series aim to spread happiness and help each and everyone of us realize that there is always something to be thankful for in any situation. We just need to open our eyes and our hearts for us to see the good things that are happening to us. This would also help us appreciate the little things and in effect be content and happy with our everyday lives.

So, since it's 8:00 PM, here are the top 8 things that made me happy today:

1. Had shrimp for lunch today. I love shrimp!
2. Was able to leave Megamall right before the crazy EDSA traffic.
3. Tried Iced Belgian White Chocolate at Blendz Coffee, Megamall for the first time. I've passed by that coffee shop for a dozen times already but never really had the urge to try it. Turns out, their Iced Belgian White Chocolate is actually good!
4. Free coffee, iced tea and wi-fi. Thanks, SM Prestige! You saved me hundreds. Haha!
5. Booked meetings.
6. Prayer requests.
7. Downloaded a lot of free fonts. Yay!
8. Came up with this "happy hour" idea! :)

What about you? What are the things that made you happy today? Let me know through the comment box below. I'll be glad to read your Happy Hour series! :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Free font downloads is <333333!!!

    xx, Janine | A Blissful Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riiight?! Once you start, you can't stop. Haha!

      Delete
  2. Love this series! Omg now I'm craving for coffee :(

    Aneth // Summer Babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you! :) Write your own Happy Hour blog post as well. I'd love to hear about what made you smile today. :) Coincidentally, I'm having coffee right now. Haha!

      Delete
  3. Seeing photos about EDSA traffic all over my timeline makes me think that Cebu is indeed bearable. But though, some days here makes my evil me go wild. Also, I'm forever gonna enjoy downloading free fonts. Now I'm hungry, been craving for seafood huhu Glad you had a blast! :))

    Lou | wander-soul.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haaay... Traffic in Manila is INSANE. Too many cars. It's even faster to go from Manila to Cebu! Hahaha! Why naman? Is traffic getting worse in Cebu? Swerte, it's cheaper to eat seafood there! :( Hope you have a good day as well! :)

      Delete

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM