My Perfect Home

2:09 AM


As a young adult, our goals are usually to travel around the world, build a good financial portfolio, have our own business, buy a new car, buy a condo or house and the list goes on... Maybe that's just me, but almost if not all young adults I know have the same goals. And what's an effective way for you to keep being motivated to achieve your goals? Put a price tag on it! Dream boards help me focus on my goals as I'm always reminded of why I need to work hard and do my best in everything that I do. So, I decided to make my own virtual properties dream board! Here are the top 5 properties I saw that I am aiming to own someday *cross fingers*:

1. 2BR Condo at Taguig, BGC, Fort Bonifacio
Php8,999,990.00





This place will be ready by 2018 which is about 3 years from now (I'm probably 26 by then) and I think that's a pretty good time for me to live on my own and be independent. I'm planning to live in Taguig or Makati which is why I instantly looked for Taguig upon signing up on Property24. Manila traffic is hella crazy so this place is perfect because it's just a walking distance from my office. BGC is a very convenient place to live in since everything is already there.

2. 1BR Condominium at The Vineyard Residences, Twin Lakes, Tagaytay City
Php8,075,225.00




There are days wherein I would just like to go up to Tagaytay to, well, chill. The weather there is just perfect with a cup of coffee or a glass of beer (sorry, mom). There are days wherein I would like to have a quick escape from the hustle and bustle of Manila so it's a no-brainer for me to want to own a condominium in a place wherein I could escape even just for a day or two. And, Tagaytay is just the best place for that! Who wouldn't want to have a breathtaking view of the famous Taal Vista?!

3. 1BR Luxury Condo at Raffles, Makati
Php22,000,000.00




As I mentioned, I plan to live in Taguig or Makati. And since this is my virtual dream board, why not dream big and have a property on both cities, right? Basically I chose this property because of its location. It's just right in front of Glorietta and a walking distance from Greenbelt. I love the location! I can't stress that enough. But, I'd probably revamp the interiors of this condominium unit. Haha!

4. Lot in Coron, Palawan
Php814,000,000

Two sides of this property is beach front (West side and North side) and has an existing airstrip. It's a perfect place to put up a resort! I haven't been to Coron but I've been to Puerto Prinsesa and El Nido. However, I've heard from a lot of people that Coron is pretty much like El Nido. I fell in love with the beauty of El Nido so I'm presuming I'll love Coron as well! I chose this because I can just sense that this lot is full of potential. When I'm old and retired, I'll probably spend most of my time near the beach; just relaxing. Aahhh... The good life!

5. 3BR House and Lot, Cebu City
Php16,857,142.00





I've only been to Cebu twice and it quite reminds me of Manila. It would be nice to live in Cebu for a couple of weeks or travel back and forth from Manila to Cebu just for a change of scenery. Plus, this house is too pretty I just had to include it in my top 5! I honestly wouldn't mind living in this house even if I don't know anyone in Cebu.

I have to admit, it was hard for me to narrow down my list to five! I wanted to place A LOT of properties in my virtual properties dream board. Haha! It's a good thing www.property24.com.ph now exists helping Filipinos (and Foreigners) browse through different properties with ease. Honestly, this post just inspires me to work extra extra extra hard! Can I just win the lottery and be an instant billionaire?! Hahaha!
Property24.com.ph is the fastest growing property portal in the Philippines.  They provide an effective online platform for leading Real Estate Developers, Agencies and Brokers that allows them to showcase their property listings to a wider audience of qualified prospective Buyers.
#PerfectHome  #Property24  #Property24PH

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM