Happy Hour: Vol. 2

9:30 PM


It's 9:00 PM! Here are the 9 things that made me happy today:

1. Had a looong sleep today!
2. Got to watch The Last Song. I haven't seen the movie prior today (don't judge). It's pretty much a feel-good movie. 
3. Left over pizza + movie = good times!
4. Got to finish one page in my Adult Coloring book. I've had it for more than a month now but haven't had the chance to allot some time for it lately. 
5. Ate watermelons today. One of my favorite fruits! 
6. I've been reading a lot of tweets of people complaining about the heavy rain. Thankful that at least it's not raining in our place. 
7. Meaningful and inspirational conversations with friends.
8. Life - sometimes we tend to forget how lucky we are to simply be alive. Each and everyday we have to be happy and thankful that God gave us another day.
9. Aside from my life, I'm happy that my loved ones are alive. Might sound cliche but truly this is one of the things that we take for granted. This is one of the things that I've been reminded of recently. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM