Happy Hour: Vol. 3

10:47 PM


Hi everyone! It's time for Happy Hour! :) It's already October in a few days. Can you guys believe it?! Life lately has been a bit... blah. There have been a couple of long weekends (this weekend, actually) and I'm just bummed that I didn't even get to do or go somewhere new. It just makes me feel like I wasted time. But maybe that's just me. Anyway, just like what I mentioned before, there is always something to be glad about in any situation. It's currently 10:25 PM so here are the 10 things that made me happy lately:

1. Finally How to Get Away With Murder S02 EP01 is out! I watched it last Friday and I'm currently watching it again. Yes, I'm a fan. The last scene though...
2. Watched a couple of episodes of Revenge Season 1 today. AAHHH! I recommend you guys to watch it as well!
3. Got my first job order through Upwork today. I decided to try out Upwork since I have a few hours to spare so why not use it to have additional income, right?
4. Downloaded new fonts today. Thanks, Pinterest!
5. Discovered new blogs today. It's nice to find blogs which keeps you inspired.
6. Midnight snacks. Oops.
7. Catching up with a friend you haven't seen for quite some time.
8. Sam Concepcion's impersonation of Janet Jackson. Hahaha! I'm sorry, he's so good I just had to include it here.
9. Meeting new people and sharing ideas with them.
10. Learning how to trust and leave it all up to Him.

Basically, those are the things that made me happy lately! What about you guys? What made you happy recently?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM