Monthly Digest: Remember December

8:48 PM


I haven't blogged for quite a few weeks now. Oops. To make up for the hiatus, here's a rundown of what has been going on with my life for the past few days.


Trip to Cebu

I went there together with Cielo and Achi Rubi for a financial talk. Thank you Lord for the opportunity! The trip was all about sharing financial planning and His word, eating (hello lechon!), spending time with our Cebu partners, and glorifying Him. Many thanks to Cielo and Achi Rubi! :)

If you guys didn't know, I'm a Licensed Financial Adviser. It's our advocacy to reach out to as many Filipinos as we can to educate them about financial planning. Hence, we conduct one-on-one financial consultations and financial talks for companies at no cost. If you guys are interested to know more about financial planning, feel free to send me a message!


Anje's Birthday at 19East

It's been awhile since I last saw them so I'm happy that I got to spend time with them. Plus, I discovered new singers. Haha


Branch Christmas Party

The theme of our party was Disney so me and Heidi dressed up as...


Dory and Nemo. Such a fail because not everyone figured out who we were. Actually, majority didn't figure it out. They thought we were birds *tears* sayang effort, guys hahaha! Just kidding.


Life Ministries Christmas Party

We celebrated our FIRST Christmas Party last December 8. Yay! *throws confetti* I can't believe it's only been a year! I love how the party was all about remembering what Christmas is all about. Remember the reason for this season!



Christmas Party with Family Friends 

I've known them literally all my life - from drinking milk to Jack Daniels. Haha! Our parents have been friends since they were in College (or during their early 20s) and I just admire how strong their friendship is.


Birthday Suprise (c/o Dona and Heidi) 

It's been a month since my birthday but these two decided to "surprise" me still. Yes, with quotation marks because Dona accidentally blurted out that they have a surprise for me a few days before the actual surprise. Hahaha! Thank you for the love guys! <3




Tagaytay Trip

Thankful for my LM family! Just proves how age is but a number. Hahaha! Thank you Garcia family for the wonderful lunch and coffee treat!


Puzzles

Christmas dinner with Klaud, Cielo, Heidi, Jack and Clancy.



Sleepover

Never too old for a sleepover with my sisters in Christ. ;)

Basically that's what happened the past few weeks. How about you guys? How was your December? Let me know through the comment box below! Hope you all have a great holiday! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM