My First Time to Attend Blogapalooza

9:03 PM


Remember, remember the 5th of November.

If you guys know which movie that line came from, comment down below! Haha! Last Saturday, I attended Blogapalooza Horizon 2.0: Charting the Uncharted at Novotel Hotel, Cubao. Since it was my first time to attend such an event, I guess I'll definitely remember the 5th of November. Haha! Honestly, I didn't really know what to expect. All I knew was that there will be guest speakers and that it's a great avenue to meet fellow bloggers and connect with different businesses.

I arrived at around 2pm. Late, I know. Thanks traffic! I completely forgot that there was also an Ateneo-La Salle game that day (La Salle lost. Boo!). Upon registration, I was given a loot bag which consisted of different snacks.


Before I went inside the hall where the talks were held, I went around the different booths first.


#WeddingAtEurotel 



 Lining up for some snacks

Coffee shake and Nutella bun c/o San Mig Food Ave for my merienda break lol

 


Playing the memory game 

And I won! So I get to pick one bottle of juice. Great stuff from Vit! 


The TagWild App looks promising though it's still quite confusing for a new user like me to use. It was fun to use while I was in the event but I don't really know how to look for "tags" in other places. 

Stormtrooper! Victoria Court now have Star Wars themed rooms! Perfect when you want to have a Star Wars themed party, don't you think? 


Waiting to create my own doughnut 



 Ta-da!

My masterpiece. Sweetness overload!

Great job, Microtel! 


With SkinStation's Marketing Team



Talks were held at a room which helped us become more inspired to blog and know more about blogging. Aside from that, different businesses were also given the chance to talk about their products and services. Personally, I wasn't able to attend all talks since I arrived in the venue around 2pm already and I decided to go around the different booths first.



Q&A portion of VisMin bloggers

After the Q&A portion, everyone was invited outside for the big reveal...


Buzzin - the big reveal!

Buzzin makes it easier for bloggers/online influencers and businesses to connect with each other. Click here to know more about it! I'm personally excited to make use of this platform. Too excited that I signed up the following day!


It was indeed a great experience! Too bad I wasn't able to mingle that much with other bloggers and listen to all talks but hopefully next time. Once again, thank you Blogapalooza for having me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM