Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!

8:09 PM


It's the start of year 2012! I can't believe it's already been one year. Time really does fly by so fast. Weeks ago, a fortune teller told me about my future and according to her, a lot of things would change for me - some good, some bad. Whatever it is, I'm actually looking forward to it. Well, the good changes, that is. Haha!

As a family tradition, me and my family celebrated New Years Eve at my lola's house. But before that, I had to go to the office by 8am to supervise the set-up for Opus. I was once again reminded that in events anything can happen. As for the event itself, it went well which is good!

As for the day itself, I spent it with my family. We went out to watch Manila Kingpin. It's a must-watch. The cinematography is good! After watching it, I can say that they truly deserve the awards that they won. However, I think there are parts wherein it's a bit too dragging already. There are scenes which can be cut and you can still get the essence of the movie. But all in all, the movie was great and well-made.

Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you all an amazing year ahead. Here's to the beginning of a new chapter in our lives. Cheers!! :)

Page 1 of 366

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM