Mission Failed

10:58 PM

Okay, so I wasn't able to blog everyday starting January 1. But I was able to tweet and update my planner everyday so does that count? Hahaha! Oh, well.



I was browsing through Facebook when my friend posted a picture of her name being part of the Tentative List of Candidates for Graduation. So, I went to the site of De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde and voila! I'm ecstatic for graduation for two main reasons: 

1. It's a once in a life-time experience. I'm only going to graduate College once so it's important for me to be in the ceremony (even though it's going to be boring).
2. I can't wait to see my friends again!! I haven't seen them for about a month already and I miss them so much.

I'm very grateful that I'm able to finish college especially since not everyone is blessed enough to be given a chance to study and pursue college. Yes, I went through rocky paths but I'm glad I was able to get pass through all that and be where I am now. Oh, graduation... Please come sooner!! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM