1:43

2:18 AM

No, this post isn't about love or me saying I love you to anyone. I was browsing through different blogs when I suddenly had the urge to update my blog.

And, time check: 1:43 AM. How timely.

I've been meaning to blog about my trip to Davao and Baler but I guess I would have to postpone that one. Hopefully, I'll have the energy to blog all about it soon. Haha! Anyway, I can't believe it's almost July. I mean, WHAAAT? Lately, I've been busy with work for my dad, Sun Life (Finally, I'm coded! Yay!) and online work. Also, I was quite torn about the offer to go back to my former company. But, I must remind myself of the commitments and decisions I have already made. Also, I think it's a good idea for me to venture out of the corporate scene especially since I'm not really into the idea of an 8-5 work schedule. Waking up early is such a struggle. So we'll see how this will turn out. Positivity!

Anyway, I should really sleep now because I have to be up in four hours. Oh, the life of a night owl.

P.S. Can't wait for the first Zig Kuretake Pen Meet tomorrow (well, technically later)!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM