I Got Nominated For Liebster Award!

3:01 AM


Okay, I know. This is about three months delayed. Oopsie daisies. Sorry, guys! But anyway, thank you Airish for nominating me! *jumps* It's my first time to do this and essentially what I will do is mention who nominated me (Hi Airish!), answer her questions, post 11 random facts about me, nominate 11 blogs that give me inspiration, and create 11 questions for them to answer.

So, here goes!

Airish's questions:

1. What's your strangest talent?

To be honest, I'm not a talented person (lol) but I guess one strange talent I have is I can probably sleep for more than 10 hours straight everyday. Hahaha! Does that count? Not everyone can do that, I think. Haha! Or maybe the fact that I can do the "pinched nose" look and "that" form will stay for a couple of seconds without me actually pinching my nose the whole time. I can't really describe it so I hope you guys somehow get it. Although there's a fat chance that you don't. Hahaha!

2. What does your blog name mean?

Well, my blog name pretty much speaks for itself. I'm a little girl whose name is Miera.

3. Do you have any pet peeves?

I have quite a lot. Haha!

  • When people spit on the ground. 
  • When people talk loudly while in the movie theater.
  • When someone accidentally bumps into you and they don't say sorry.
  • When all they talk about is about themselves. 
  • When people chew their food loudly or they talk while they have food in their mouth and you can actually see every damn thing.
  • Dirty restrooms. What's so hard about flushing the toilet after you use it?
And the list goes on... 

4. What's your biggest goal in life as of the moment?

I recently heard a talk about this. He said that we all have goals - having our own house, travelling around the world, having our own business, earning a million before you turn 25, etc. These are all nice goals. But that shouldn't be our greatest goal in life; it should be LOVE.

5. What's your earliest memory?

CASA/Kindergarten days, I guess? I remember trying to create butterflies using paper, paint and a string in school. I also remember playing "bahay-bahayan" with my sisters and neighbors. We had a small kubo in front of our house where we'd pretend to cook. Haha! Good 'ol days.

6. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Hmm... probably shrimp!

7. Would you rather be smart and ugly, or dumb and beautiful?

Smart and ugly

8. What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?

Ooh... number one would have to be a walk-in closet! Then, a nice kitchen, swimming pool, garden, and a game room.

9. What are you most grateful for?

God's grace and His extravagant love for us.

10. What's your everyday outfit?

My go-to outfit is jeans, top and black ballet flats.

11. What is your favorite makeup brand and why?

I don't really have one favorite makeup brand but I like most of Maybelline's products.

11 Random Facts About Me

1. I'm a night owl. I'd rather sleep late and wake up in the afternoon than sleep early and wake up early. That's not actually good for the body so I'm trying to work on that.
2. Unlike most people today, I don't open my Facebook that much.
3. I love anything green tea/matcha flavored.
4. One of my goals in life is to visit all the 81 provinces in the Philippines and, hopefully, all countries.
5. I have naturally curly hair. I don't think a lot of people know this because I usually have my hair rebonded (which I don't recommend because now my hair is so damaged I don't even know what to do with it anymore haha)
6. I have poor eye sight! I just wear contact lenses most of the time.
7. I used to doodle a lot on my notes when I was still studying. Oh wait, I still that do that whenever I attend trainings/seminars. Haha!
8. I like to do lettering/calligraphy when I'm bored.
9. I'm fascinated with psychological tests and Kokology. Amazes me when results are on point.
10. I started blogging when I was still in high school (year 2005, I think). I just created a new one (littlemissmiera) when I was in college.
11. I'm a cheapskate.

My 11 Nominees

Nika of Where's Nika
Anje of Punjetry
Louise of Caffeine Rush
Bea of Wander B
Mei of Jojomei
Alyssa of Alyssanity
Karen of karenroldan.net
Cassey of Going Cassey

And here are my (sort of) personal questions for you guys:

1. When and why did you start your blog?
2. Aside from blogging, what do you do?
3. Where do you get inspiration from or who inspires you?
4. What's your life motto?
5. What's the best moment in your life?
6. What's the worst thing that has happened to you?
7. If money was no object, what would you do in life?
8. What's the craziest thing you've done?
9. What do you wish people understood more about you?
10. What do you think about most often?
11. What are you looking forward to this second half of the year?

Thank you again, Airish, for nominating me! Check out her blog and the other 11 blogs she and I nominated. Enjoy reading! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

@mieracles on INSTAGRAM